Saturday, January 26, 2013

Volunteer

Today was a great day. I was one of many volunteers at the 'Souper Bowl', an event where restaurants give out samples of soup and desserts to raise money for the Roadrunner Food Bank.  The event was well organized and had a huge turnout.  I love being a part of something bigger, especially when the cause is feeding hungry children. 

After a short nap, I took 'Nicki' (border collie) for a hike along the Bosque. There were a lot of newly fallen dead trees and some of the paths had disappeared. This was fine for us, we crawled under, over and through fallen trees and brush...it was a blast.  The entire time it was lightly raining and the sun was setting which made the clouds orange in color. 

Tonight me and my boy are going to watch a Parkour competition. This has become my weekly workout and it is a blast. 

We also uploaded a new video to our youtube channel and our facebook page. Go check it out and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment