Sunday, January 20, 2013

This is insane!

'What is?' you ask.  'How beautiful it was outside today.' I respond. Yes, today was warm and sunny and enjoyable. I got to go fight the crowds at Costco and buy lots of bulk items that will take me a while to use.  I jest, but actually, with our family we go through stuff pretty quick. Now that I think about it, we got through the line really quick.

The chickens started laying again recently and egg production is getting back to where it should be. Nothing beats having fresh eggs every day. 

We had a Snowshoe Race at the top of Sandia Peak yesterday. I went and set up a table to hand out information about Cibola Search & Rescue. The race was a huge success with people of all ages participating. One woman was recent cancer survivor. I also got to meet one of the founders of our team.


All in all, things are going well and I am very thankful.  If you are actually stopping by and reading these posts, please repost, retweet, visit my website and check out my videos. All the interactions help to get my survival information out to more people.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment